Dangerous heavyweight Luis Ortiz declares Anthony Joshua will be a ‘p***y’ if he doesn’t keep his word and fight him

NEXT?

The contender has dared AJ to step into the ring with him

Former heavyweight world title challenger Luis Ortiz says Anthony Joshua will be a “p***y” if he does not fight him next.

The Cuban contender lost to Deontay Wilder in 2018, but is still considered one of the most dangerous fighters on the planet despite verging on 40 years of age.

Joshua is on the look-out for future foes

Joshua is on the look-out for future foes

Last week, Joshua gave an interview in which he named Ortiz as a potential opponent he could fight after his upcoming bout with Jarrell Miller on June 1.

When asked about this, Ortiz simply told a group of reporters: “He’s gonna look like a “p***y if he doesn’t.”

AJ has been trying to secure a fight with either Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury to no avail in recent months.

Luis Ortiz gave Deontay Wilder all he could handle

Luis Ortiz gave Deontay Wilder all he could handle

When asked who else he could face, the unified heavyweight champion told The Breakfast Club last Wednesday: “Once I establish myself here, then we look straight at Luis Ortiz, if Wilder or Fury aren’t ready…

“Once I get ‘Big Baby’ out of the way, if Wilder and Fury are still not interested… then I can look straight down at Luis Ortiz because that’s the next guy.

“Once I’ve broken the market in the USA, he’s a good fighter to face.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *