The Argentine is reportedly set to leave Juventus this summer – with the Red Devils at the front of the queue
Paulo Dybala has fuelled speculation surrounding his Juventus future by sharing a snap of himself in London.
Dybala, the talented 25-year-old, has only netted five times in Serie A since the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo last summer.
United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is looking to rebuild his squad and, according to reports, Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is also planning a mass overhaul when the transfer window opens.
The great Champions League comebacks Liverpool can take inspiration from
Arsenal set to appoint former player as their new sporting director this summer
Champions League ties: When will Liverpool and Tottenham second-legs be played?
Man City told to mimic Alex Ferguson and give Vincent Kompany new contract
END OF AN ERA
Godin confirms Man United snub as he announces Atletico exit
Vincent Kompany’s most crucial goals for Manchester City
Former Arsenal star’s incredible Xhaka rant: ‘I’d rather have a one-legged Ramsey’
Lionel Messi: Barcelona star’s Champions League record as he prepares for Liverpool
Dybala is one of the players likely to be shifted, and he uploaded a picture of himself in the English capital, accompanied by the caption ‘cold cold’.
United are not the only Premier League club interested in snapping up the Argentine, however.
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here’s what’s coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Ajax vs Tottenham (Wednesday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Valencia vs Arsenal (Thursday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Newport vs Mansfield (Thursday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Tranmere vs Forest Green Rovers (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Aston Villa vs West Brom (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Derby vs Leeds United (Saturday, 5:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Sunderland vs Portsmouth (Saturday, 7:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Doncaster vs Charlton (Sunday, 12:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Mansfield vs Newport (Sunday, 6pm) – talkSPORT 2
Reports have linked Dybala with a move to Liverpool as part of a potential Juventus player-plus-cash bid for Mohamed Salah.
Juventus have also considered using Dybala as makeweight in a deal for Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi.