Final summer time noticed Metropolis’s Ruben Dias and Chelsea ace Kai Havertz enter the highest ten costliest arrivals in England.
The switch market is in full swing but once more and Grealish’s transfer to the Etihad is now ‘pretty much as good as carried out’.
Ought to he transfer, he’ll turn out to be the costliest participant in Premier League historical past, overtaking the mega-money offers carried out by the likes of United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
However who makes up the present prime ten? Right here, talkSPORT.com seems at who has price essentially the most in English top-flight historical past.
10. Ruben Dias (Benfica to Man Metropolis in 2020) – £62million
9. Rodri (Atletico Madrid to Manchester Metropolis in 2019) – £64million
8. Alisson Becker (Roma to Liverpool in 2018) – £67million
7. Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea in 2020) – £71million
6. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Athletic Bilbao to Chelsea in 2018) – £71million
5. Nicolas Pepe (Lille to Arsenal in 2019) – £72million
4. Virgil van Dijk (Southampton to Liverpool in 2018) – £75million
3. Romelu Lukaku (Everton to Manchester United in 2017) – £75million
2. Harry Maguire (Leicester to Manchester United in 2019) – £78million
1. Paul Pogba (Juventus to Manchester United in 2016) – £89million
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.